FAST TIMES IN PALESTINE
- Pamela Olson discusses her new memoir Fast Times in Palestine: A Love Affair with a Homeless Homeland. An East Oklahoma girl, Olson stumbled into Palestine and ended up staying for two years and becoming the press coordinator for a presidential candidate.
- Click here for official schedule for Pamela's spring 2013 book tour. She’d love to see you along the way! Please feel free to let others know about events they might like to attend. Get in touch if you have questions: email@example.com.
- Carolina de Robertis talks with Nina Serrano and reads from her novel, Perla, which explores the legacy of Argentina's "dirty war" through one of the "stolen children" of the disappeared.
- De Robertis grew up in a Uruguayan family that immigrated to England, Switzerland, and California. Prior to completing her first book, she worked in women’s rights organizations for ten years, on issues ranging from rape to immigration. She makes her permanent home in Oakland, California, though she is spending 2013 in Montevideo, where she’s working on her third novel, about migration, sexual frontiers, and the tango’s Old Guard in early twentieth century South America.
- Carolina asked you to buy her book at your local independent bookstore.
Click here to listen to the entire show. 59:50 min.