Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Monday, May 6, 2018: Comics Diane Amos and Lisa Geduldig

Lisa Geduldig
Diane Amos
Then we lighten it up with comics Diane Amos, a mom and grandmother (and the internationally renowned Pine Sol Lady), and Lisa Geduldig, an honorary Jewish mother. They'll be performing Thursday night at Ashkenaz, along with comic moms Emily van Dyke, Karinda Dobbins and Brandi Brandes.






Click here to listen to the show. 59:50 min

Also on today's show:
Writers Grace Talusan and Nayomi Munaweera
Author Jenny Brown

Event:
Comedy at Ashkenaz! Mother’s Day Comedy Show
Thursday, May 9, 2019
8:00 PM  9:30 PM

Doors at 7:30 pm; Show at 8:00 pm
Tickets are $15 - $20 Sliding Scale



Don't forget to Donate to KPFA during the Spring 2019 Fund Raiser that starts next Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Jackson Walton Loan Company, honestly i thought it was a scam , and then I decided to apply under their recommendations and just few days ago I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $32,000 which I requested for business. This is really a great news and i am so happy, I am advising everyone who needs real loan and sure to pay back to apply through their email (Text or Call ) +1-586-331-5557) (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com) They are capable of given you your loan thanks.

    Contact Mr Jackson.
    E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Fax: +1-586-331-5557

    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD during this PANDEMIC Whatsapp: +1(845)381-3566

    Hello everyone, I got my programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of €5,000 daily for a maximum of 90 days via ( BLANKATMCARDS.ONLINE@YAHOO.COM ). I am so happy about this because i got mine yesterday and I have used it to get 10,000 USD. CJ Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor during this PANDEMIC and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice. Get yours from CJ Hackers today!

    Email: BLANKATMCARDS.ONLINE@YAHOO.COM
    Text & Whatsapp: +1(845)381-3566

    ReplyDelete