Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Monday, January 14, 2019: Keeping Collective Memory Alive - Remembering those who died in 2018

From Making Contact: a look back at a few of the gender and human liberation warriors we lost last year, including Japanese American researcher Aiko Herzig-Yoshinaga, Brazilian LGBT and feminist activist politician Marielle Franco, LGBTQ and prison activist Ray Hill; Burmese indigenous environmental activist;Saw O Moo, Kiilu Nyasha, Black Panther, feminist activist and radio host; and acclaimed radical novelist Ursula Le Guin. Click link to listen to Making Contact - Fallen Heroes of 2018.


Click here to listen to entire Women's Magazine show. 59:50 min

Also on today's show:
Ready to Strike
Ancient Puberty Rites

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178




    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178





    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?, Global Loan Access is given all types of loans at low interest rate of 2% I got mine from them you can Apply now via email at: ( globalloanaccess@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete